- 50 grams raw sugar, Or less if you desire
- 50 grams milk powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, Or vanilla bean
- 1000 grams full cream milk
- 80 grams Pot set starter, I use Jalna vanilla or Greek
13h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- To ensure a perfect set yoghurt I always give my bowl a vinegar wash.
1000gr tap water, 30 grm vinegar turn on for 10 min varoma temp speed 4
After this has finished empty your bowl and rinse with water and than wipe out with paper towel.
1. Add all your ingredients except the starter to your bowl and mix for 5 seconds speed 6.
2. cook for 15 min 90 deg speed 3
3. once this has finished take the lid off and pop your jug into the fridge to cool down.
Set a timer for 60 min (so you don't forget about it!)
4. Once the 60 min is up put your jug back onto your thermomix, the temperature should be sitting at nothing. If it's still warm (37 or above) put it back in the fridge until you have no temperature registering (this is important!!)
5. Once your milk is cooled add your 80gr starter and cook for 5min 37 deg speed 3.
6. When your 5 min is up tap on the fermentation mode and set for 12 hours 37 deg
7. After 12 hours place your jug (lid on) into the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours to cool completely
8. Remove 80gr of your yoghurt for your next batch.
9. Enjoy 😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy