- 130 grams English spinach or Silverbeet (stems removed)
- 120 grams eggs (3 small or 2 large)
- 250 grams Tipo oo flour
- 100 grams flour for dusting
Place washed spinach in the bowl and fill with water to cover and cook 2 min/100C//speed 2.
2. When finished put wilted spinach in a bowl of cold water to refresh and keep the colour bright.
3. Once cool to the touch squeeze into a ball to exspell excess water. Roughly chop into strips and then turn crosswise and chop across the stirps. Put into the bowl and add eggs and mix 10 sec/speed 8. Open lid and scrape down the sides, mix again 5 sec/speed 8.
4. Add flour and mix 15 sec/speed 5. if you intend on using the dough for stuffed pasta it should be quite soft, if it is for cutting e.g fettuccine it should be firm. Knead 2min// and add flour accordingly for the firmness you require. Wrap in glad wrap and leave to rest for a minimum of 30mins.
5. I make my dough in the morning and leave it in the fridge for when I come home from work.
6. At this point you can use a pasta machine to roll it out or use a rolling pin(alot of work!) and make it into ravioli, fettuccine or any pasta you like.
7. This makes a stunning green tinted and flecked dough that is really impressive.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.