- 60 g pistachios
- 30 g blanched almonds
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 20 g chia seeds
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 1.5 tsp ground cardamom
- 1.5 tsp ground ginger
- 70 g dark chocolate, (I used Lindt 70%)
1. Place all seeds, nuts and spices into bowl. Toast 8min/ 100/ sp1. Remove lid and allow to cool completely.
2. Add chocolate to bowl, broken into medium pieces. Turbo x2 very short burst.
Accessories you need
This is lovely served on top of yoghurt, icecream or sorbet. Adds a dimension of flavour and texture.
*The dry mix can be stored in a jar in the panrty for a month or two (if it lasts that long!)
* great gift idea.
Find me on Facebook at Thermo Flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies