- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Black Peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon cloves whole
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 5 --- bay leaves, dried
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- .5 teaspoon mace
- 1 teaspoon allspice berries
- 1 teaspoon cardamon pods
- 1 Nutmeg
- .5 teaspoon tumeric powder
- .5 teaspoon ground ginger
- .25 teaspoon dried cayenne chilli, flaked
- 5 rosebuds, dried
Roast whole spices in TM bowl for 6 minutes on VAROMA temp slow speed.
Leave to cool for 10 mins then mill 1 minute SPEED 10. Store in a glass jar and use on your Morrocan Chicken, Pumpkin & Couscous salad.
Use a a flavouring for bread, hommus, salads. Sprinkle on meat dishes, especially tagine!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Keto Donuts
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- *BEST* Chunky Carrot Cake Recipe
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)