- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, Nestle brand is best
- 1 sheets frozen puff pastry, Cut into rounds to fit
- 120 g lemon juice, Freshly squeazed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg°
2. Grease mini muffin tin with your choice of oil or butter
3. Cut pastry into rounds to fit your tin. (I use a small port glass for this). Press pastry rounds into mini muffin tin and blind bake for approx. 15 mins or until golden and puffy. Remove from oven and using the back of a teaspoon push puffed up pastry down into tin. Set aside to cool.
4. Place butterfly whisk in thermomix and place condensed milk and lemon juice into jug. Whip on speed 4 for 5 mins MC on, or until mixture has thickened to a custard consistency. Sometimes i need to sneak the speed up to speed 5 for a minute to really whip it. Other times it is perfect at speed 4.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of mixture on top of pastry in muffin tin and set in fridge overnight.
Make sure lemon mixture is thickened to a custard like consistency otherwise it may not set properly. You can reduce the amount of lemon to taste.
These are very rich and decedent, hence using a mini muffin tin as a little goes a long way!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake