- 250 g sunflower seeds
- 15 medjool dates pitted
- 2 tablespoons Golden Flaxmeal
- 1 tablespoon Carob Powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 150 g Raspberries or Mixed Berries
- 2 bananas, quartered
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 30 g Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1½ tablespoons Great Lakes Gelatin
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Quick Cake Cooling Dessert
Place sunflower seeds into bowl and dry roast 8 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.Remove lid and allow to cool.Once cooled, chop 3 seconds / speed 6.
Pour half the tin of coconut cream into the bowl. Heat 2 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.Add gelatin and heat 1 minute / 100 degrees / speed 1.Add remaining ingredients - medjool dates, bananas, berries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, lemon juice and remainder of the coconut cream. Mix 30 seconds / speed 7.Pour mixture onto your base and refridgerate until set.
If you are not using medjool dates, or your medjool dates seem a bit dry, soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes prior and drain before using.If after repeating the base instruction it doesn't seem to come together, add a few more dates or a tablespoon of water or coconut oil.The base will be thicker than the main photograph, I used less sunflower seeds initially until I knew the recipe was a success
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- Taylor's Healthy Lunchbox Bliss Balls / Bars - gluten free, nut free, dairy free
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Dip - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Tomato, Chorizo and Zucchini Risotto
- Chicken and Spinach Risotto
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Churro Pancakes
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Apple Slice cake