- 250 g sunflower seeds
- 15 medjool dates pitted
- 2 tablespoons Golden Flaxmeal
- 1 tablespoon Carob Powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 150 g Raspberries or Mixed Berries
- 2 bananas, quartered
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 30 g Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1½ tablespoons Great Lakes Gelatin
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sunflower seeds into bowl and dry roast 8 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.Remove lid and allow to cool.Once cooled, chop 3 seconds / speed 6.
Pour half the tin of coconut cream into the bowl. Heat 2 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.Add gelatin and heat 1 minute / 100 degrees / speed 1.Add remaining ingredients - medjool dates, bananas, berries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, lemon juice and remainder of the coconut cream. Mix 30 seconds / speed 7.Pour mixture onto your base and refridgerate until set.
If you are not using medjool dates, or your medjool dates seem a bit dry, soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes prior and drain before using.If after repeating the base instruction it doesn't seem to come together, add a few more dates or a tablespoon of water or coconut oil.The base will be thicker than the main photograph, I used less sunflower seeds initially until I knew the recipe was a success
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- Taylor's Healthy Lunchbox Bliss Balls / Bars - gluten free, nut free, dairy free
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Dip - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Tomato, Chorizo and Zucchini Risotto
- Chicken and Spinach Risotto
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Fruit Bread
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Moist Blueberry, Apple & Coconut Dairy Free Muffins
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Fresh Turmeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls