- 3 Large Croissants chopped into chunks
- 1/2 Cup of castor sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 Block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8 oz.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 capful vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
Place chopped croissant pieces into a 9 inch round or square baking dish and sprinkle with blueberries.
In your TM bowl place sugar, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla and process for 15 seconds on speed 6. Add milk and process for another 10 seconds on speed 6 until well blended.
Pour evenly over croissant and blueberries and let stand for 20 minutes.
Bake at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until set in the centre and light golden brown. If the top browns too quickly cover with foil for last 10 minutes.
Serve warm sprinkled with icing sugar and a large dollop of thickened cream. Delicious!!!
Blueberry Croissant Pudding
Accessories you need
You can substitute the croissants for pannetone and ofcourse you can substitute the fruit...why not try mixed berries, raspberries or apricots?
Instead of baking in a large pan you can bake individually by dividing the croissants into 10 (1/2 cup) ramekins, pop in blueberries and divide cream cheese mixture between ramekins. Let stand for 20 minutes before placing into 180 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe tastes even better cold!!!! Lovely warmed with cream but wow when cold...this means great for picnics, morning teas, brunch...the possibilities are endless.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Ricotta Cannoli Cake
- Moist Coconut Cupcakes with "Coconut Ice" Frosting
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Healthy Choc Topped Mini Mint Cheesecakes
- Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
- Fresh Lime Chickpea Drizzle Cake
- Fresh Lime Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Fresh Lime Almond Torte
- Fresh Lime Curd Ice cream
- Lemon Custard Cream Butter Cake