- 200 grams puffed rice or rice bubbles
- 380 grams Natural Museli
- 100 grams dried apricot
- 100 grams Dried apple
- 50 grams Saltanas
- 80 grams Pepita Seeds, (Pumpkin Seeds)
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 220 grams Malted Rice Syrup, or Honey
- 100 grams white marshmallows
- 100 grams honey mustard, (optional) (instead of last 100ml of Malted Rice Syrup)
- 50 grams Fine Dessicated Coconut, (optional)
- 200 grams Dark melting chocolate, (optional)
1. Line a Baking tray with baking paper (roughly 21 cm x 21 cm x 5cm or a deep loaf tin)
2. Place Apricots & Apples in the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on
speed 6. Set Aside
3. Pour 120ml of malted rice syrup (or Honey) into TM Bowl and add
in marshmallows. Heat for 4mins on 80- Speed Soft Stir
4. Mix at speed 4 for 30 seconds to make sure mixture is completely
melted and mixed.
5. Set on speed 1 for 1min while adding seeds and dried fruit.
6. Weigh in 380g Natural Museli (if pre-weighed, keep on speed 1
and add in as you did with seeds and dried fruit)
7. Mix through on speed 5 for 30 seconds, then on reverse for
30 seconds (Mixture may need a little assistance with the spatula
to incorporate - very stiff mixture)
8. Scrape 3/4 of mixture into large mixing bowl and set aside
9. Mix remaining 1/4 of mixture (amout should be just covering the
blades) on speed 7 for 10 seconds, then scrape down the sides of
the TM bowl.
10. Add in remaining 100ml of malt rice syrup (or honey) set on 90-
for 2 mins speed 2, slowly add in puffed rice
(and coconut if adding in options)
11. Add remaining mixture in TM bowl to the Set aside bowl and mx
through using your spatula (or hands if you dont mind getting dirty)
12. Place in lined baking tin. Using an extra piece of baking paper
the same size as the tin, press mixture down firmly making sure there are no air bubbles.
Leave paper there covering the top of mixture
13. Refridgerate till set (roughly 2 hours)
14. Slice into squares and serve (depending on the size of the
squares you cut you can get roughly 60 squares of slice)
WARNING :- mixture is very sticky and stiff!
You cannot skip step 8 & 9 as you will get an error 32!
The mixture becomes to stiff, and the blades cannot move.
This is why it is essential that you remove most of the mixture
and set aside, move on to next step, then add both toghether
to incorporate manually!
* Add in 50g of Fine dessicated coconut when adding
in puffed rice.
* To be Cluten Free use a Gluten free museli (as this is the
only source of gluten in this mixture)
* When adding in extra 100g of Rice Malt Syrup, exchange
for honey, for a taste blend.
* Drizzle with chocolate over top
For Melting Chocolate, once slice is in the tin,
quickly clean your TM bowl,
and place 200g Melting Chocolate into TM Bowl and
set TM for 3 Mins, 80-, speed soft stir, if at end of time
chocolate does not look completely melted, do not heat
for longer, just slowly raise speed up to 2, for about
5-10 seconds and mixture will smooth out, then pour over slice!
Bubble & Seed Slice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix