- 200 g Cashews
- 150 g filtered water
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Gelatine powder
- 3 tablespoons boiled water
- 50 g almonds
- 10 g dried cranberry
- 10 g dried sultanas
- 30 g dried apricots
- 20 g coconut flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in bowl and chop 10 seconds / speed 7. Or until desired consistancy is achieved.
Create a layer in the silicone moulds and set aside.
Place cashews, filtered water and maple syrup into bowl and blend 1 minute / speed 8. Scrape down bowl.
In measuring cup combine boiled water and gelatine powder until all is disolved.
Add gelatine mixture to bowl and combine 10 seconds / speed 3
Pour over cumb mixture in silicone moulds. Place in fridge to set for 2 hours.
Try a oat base for a more traditional 'cheesecake' look.
Substitute nuts and dried fruits for your favourites.
Add a berry coulis for a fesh touch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE