- 500 g dark chocolate pieces
- 130 g dried sweet or sour cherries
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsp chilli flakes, or to taste
Place the dark chocolate pieces in the TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8.
Heat the chocolate for 8 min/50°C/speed 1, stopping to scrape down as necessary to ensure all the chocolate is melted. Stir for 1 min/speed 1 (no heat), or until the temperatures fall to 37°C.
Add dried cherries, desiccated coconut and chilli flakes. Stir for 30 sec/speed 2. Dark chocolate sets quickly, so it's important to work swiftly, before the mixture becomes too stiff. Tip mixture on to a lined baking tray and spread with the spatula. Set aside in a cool place or in the refrigerator.
When set, snap into bite-sized pieces.
Accessories you need
Dark chocolate and chilli are good friends and I love to get them together in this easy chocolate slab. I use sour cherries when I can for the lovely lip-puckering dimension they bring to this treat.
This recipe is featured in Dani Valent's cookbook,In the Mix 2: More Great Thermomix Recipes. To get your hands on this book, visit the Thermomix Shop Online or contact your Thermomix Consultant.
See more great recipes at danivalentcooking.com, Dani's Thermomix video site!
Other users also liked...
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Chicken Tart
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Fortune Cookies
- Basque Cheesecake
- Bloody Caesar and Clam Salad
- Passata - Dani Valent
- Red capsicum pithivier with parmesan pastry
- Double Trouble Fennel and Tomato Chutney
- Semi-dried Tomato Grissini
- Chilli Tomato Sorbet