- 500 g dark chocolate pieces
- 130 g dried sweet or sour cherries
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsp chilli flakes, or to taste
Place the dark chocolate pieces in the TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8.
Heat the chocolate for 8 min/50°C/speed 1, stopping to scrape down as necessary to ensure all the chocolate is melted. Stir for 1 min/speed 1 (no heat), or until the temperatures fall to 37°C.
Add dried cherries, desiccated coconut and chilli flakes. Stir for 30 sec/speed 2. Dark chocolate sets quickly, so it's important to work swiftly, before the mixture becomes too stiff. Tip mixture on to a lined baking tray and spread with the spatula. Set aside in a cool place or in the refrigerator.
When set, snap into bite-sized pieces.
Dark chocolate and chilli are good friends and I love to get them together in this easy chocolate slab. I use sour cherries when I can for the lovely lip-puckering dimension they bring to this treat.
This recipe is featured in Dani Valent's cookbook,In the Mix 2: More Great Thermomix Recipes. To get your hands on this book, visit the Thermomix Shop Online or contact your Thermomix Consultant.
See more great recipes at danivalentcooking.com, Dani's Thermomix video site!
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)