- 120 g raw almonds
- 120 g sunflower seeds
- 10 Pitted medjool dates
- 70 g cacao powder (raw chocolate)
- 2 lg avocado halves, peeled
- 2 med bananas
- 2 Meat of young Thai coconuts
- 40 g extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
Rinse and drain almonds well.Place in TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds on speed 8.Add sunflower seeds.Chop for 10 seconds on speed 8.Add pitted dates and 40 g cacao powder, combine for 20 seconds on speed 6.Scrape down bowl a couple of times if necessary. Pour into 9” fluted pie dish with removable base.Refrigerate while making filling
Combine avocado, bananas, coconut flesh and 30 g cacao powder. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 8.Scrape down sides.Add honey, coconut oil and salt.Mix for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with cacao nibs and freeze for at least 2 hours or until needed.
May be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Allow to stand on the bench if totally frozen for 1 hour to soften before serving.
Serve with cashew nut cream (see Rawlicious recipe book.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls