- 120 g raw almonds
- 120 g sunflower seeds
- 10 Pitted medjool dates
- 70 g cacao powder (raw chocolate)
- 2 lg avocado halves, peeled
- 2 med bananas
- 2 Meat of young Thai coconuts
- 40 g extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
Rinse and drain almonds well.Place in TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds on speed 8.Add sunflower seeds.Chop for 10 seconds on speed 8.Add pitted dates and 40 g cacao powder, combine for 20 seconds on speed 6.Scrape down bowl a couple of times if necessary. Pour into 9” fluted pie dish with removable base.Refrigerate while making filling
Combine avocado, bananas, coconut flesh and 30 g cacao powder. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 8.Scrape down sides.Add honey, coconut oil and salt.Mix for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with cacao nibs and freeze for at least 2 hours or until needed.
May be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Allow to stand on the bench if totally frozen for 1 hour to soften before serving.
Serve with cashew nut cream (see Rawlicious recipe book.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet