- 80 grams raisins, Chopped
- 80 grams sultanas
- 80 grams currants
- 40 grams maraschino cherries, Harved
- 40 grams Chopped Mixed Peel
- 40 grams Glace Fruit, Chopped
- 70 grams Brandy, Rum or Fruit Juice, Fruit Juice for the Children
- 2 litre MT Chocolate Ice-cream, Softened
- 80 grams Blanched Almonds Slithers
- 140 grams thickened cream, Chilled
- 3-4 strawberries, to decorate
- sprig Holly, to decorate
- 100 grams white chocolate melts
Roughly chop Raisins, Cherries, Glace Fruit, Almonds individual as to preventing clumping together. Follow the chopping chart.
Combine raisins, sultanas, currants, cherries, peel and glazed fruit, add the brandy, rum or fruit juice and let soak overnight.
Mix together the soaked fruits, ice cream, almonds and cream, pour into a 5-cup cling film lined pudding basin, put into freezer and freeze overnight, or until firm.
Immerse basin in hot water for a few seconds,(Not letting the water overflow into the bowel) drop on to a copping board to un mould and transfer to a serving plate. Return to freezer until hard.
Melt White Chocolate Bits 2 min 50 ℃ speed 3 (May Vary) and pour over the top of the ice-cream to simulate white sauce.Decorate with Strawberries, Holly and serve cut into wedges.
CHRISTMAS ICE-CREAM PUDDING
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL