- 1 Pandoro or Pannettone
- 80 g raw sugar
- 500-600 g seasonal fruit of choice, e.g (mixed berries, mangos or banana) frozen, cut into pieces (3-4 cm) as needed.
- 1 egg white
- 100 g Juice, your choice
- 20 g alcohol (any type), optional
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 160 g Pouring Cream
- Extra Mixed frozen berries & mint leaves
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Prepare Fruity Dream as per your Everyday Cook & keep in freezer until ready to use. (This can be prepared a few days ahead of time)
2. Remove your Pandoro/Pannettone from the box & plastic wrap, (keep the plastic bag for later it will come in handy). Turn upside down & cut a circle at the bottom carefully removing the filling from the inside, Keep the filling and the circle you have cut to use as the cap once you have filled it with the Fruity Dream.
3. Mix the juice & alchole (of your choice) & brush the inside of the Pandoro also this step helps with any repair work you may need to do if you made any cuts along the way (use some of the filling to repair any holes you may have on the inside of the Pandoro. This stop any fruit dream coming out.
4. Fill your Pandoro with the Fruity dream once full use the circle you cut out earlier as a cover for the bottom. Place the filled Pandoro back into the plactic bag you kept earlier wright side up & place back in freezer until you are ready to pour chololate ganache over the top.
5. Place dark & milk chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 20sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl with spatula.
6. Add cream and heat 4 min/50C/speed 3. Allow ganache to cool slightly.
7. Remove Pandoro from freezer leaving it in the plastic bag and while ganahe is still warm & easy to pour, pour all over your Pandoro & place back in freezer for at least 6 hours.
8. Place in fridge for 10 minutes, before serving dust with icing sugar (makes it look like snow)finish off with frozen mixed berries & mint leaves. Cut open & Surprise.
Christmas Surprise TM5 or TM31
Pandoro or Pannettone can be purchased at any italian deli & most supermakets now carry it. I make 3 different flavours so make 3 lots of Fruity Dream. Depending on the size of your Pandoro/Pannerrone you may need to double the receipe.
Fill it with Thermomix vanilla ice cream, add chopped noghurt, nuts, chololate bits or dry cherries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls