- 400 g Descicated coconut (or shredded coconut)
- 40 g Cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
- 100 g maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean paste or equivalent
- pinch Himalayan Rock Salt, (or to taste)
Make coconut butter by processing coconut for 40-45 sec/speed 9 - you will hear the sound change as the butter is slushed around the mixing bowl. (Shredded coconut may take up to 1 min 30 sec).
Scrape down sides and mix a further 20 sec/speed 6 or until smooth.
(picture is of coconut butter from half a batch - 200g shredded coconut)
Add cocoa powder, honey, vanilla and salt and mix 6 sec/speed 6.
Scrape down sides and repeat until well combined.
Press into silicone moulds or into baking paper lined containers and freeze for at least 1 hour. Press out of moulds/slice and store in fridge or freezer.
Can be served frozen but I prefer slightly thawed or straight from fridge.
Recipe adapted from thecoconutmama 'Coconut Cream Chocolate Fudge'
Coconut Cream Chocolate Fudge
This recipe can be halved but you will need to alter step 1 - process for about 20-30 sec/speed 8, scrape down and process a further 20-30 sec/speed 6 or until smooth.
Add a couple drops of peppermint oil for vegan peppermint chocolates.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream