THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 grams Almond milk
- 500 grams coconut milk
- 170 grams Rice malt syrup
- 20 grams cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
1. Add all ingredients to the bowl except 50 g of the coconut milk aside and the arrowroot powder. Temp 90c/sp3/10mins.
2. Mix the 50gms of coconut cream with arrowroot powder.
3.Mix again for an extra 2 mins /temp 90c/ speed 3. While this is mixing, Add this arrowroot and coconut mix through the top with the mx taken out.
4. Pour into ice cream container and pop into freezer (Or put into an ice cream machine and follow manufacters instructions).
5. Otherwise, Take out after 3 hours and mix again for 1 min/speed 5. Freeze once again for 3/4 hours until frozen.
This is quite a hard icecream so you need to take it out at least 15mins prior to serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe