- 100 grams Dark chocolate, dairy-free, Broken into squares
- 500 grams Soy milk (or milk of your choice)
- 200 grams Ayam coconut cream
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
- 2 eggs, At room temperature
8h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place chocolate in "Closed lid" .
Cook 2 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 4.
2. Add all other ingredients except eggs and mix 30 seconds/ speed 4 to combine.
3. Cook 7 minutes/ 80 degrees / speed 4. Within the first 30 seconds (as soon as the blades start moving), add eggs through top of "Closed lid" .
4. Cool mixture in freezer until cold.
5. Churn in ice cream maker as per manufacturer's instructions
Freeze in large dish for 4 hours. Cut into cubes (ice-block size) and return to "Closed lid" . Blitz 30 seconds/ speed 9, scrape down sides and repeat.
6. Place in 1 litre freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours (or until frozen).
You may need to remove from freezer for a few minutes before serving, and use a hot ice cream scoop to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef