- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extraxt
- 500 grams thickened cream
- 100 grams Baileys Irish Cream
6h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Raw Sugar into mixing bowl with lid and MC on
2. Mill for 10 s /sp 9
3. Place cream and vanilla in bowl with sugar
4. Put Butterfly Whisk in place, whisk on sp4 for 1-2 minutes until soft peaks form - check constantly in case of over whipping
5. Add Baileys
6. Whisk sp4 for 10-20 seconds until mixed in
7. Place in a container and freeze for 4-6 hours
Stir ice cream throughout the freezing process
If too hard when you plan to serve, place into thermomix and bitz sp9 for 5-10 seconds for a soft serve consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)