- 2 Egg Whites.
- 120 grams Raw Organic Castor Sugar, Pre Milled
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice.
- 1 pinch Cream of Tartar.
- 100 grams raw pistachio nuts, Shelled
- 100 grams White Chocolate Bits.
- 70 grams Dried Cranberries.
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla.
8h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Heat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius (it must be completely hot)
2. Cover 2 baking sheets with aluminium foil.
3. If you need to mill raw sugar into castor sugar 3 seconds/speed 10 and set aside.
4. Place butterfly onto blade and whisk egg whites with lemon juice and cream of tartar until dry and stiff firm peaks form 4 minutes/50 degrees/speed 2.5 with MC removed.
5. Turn Thermomix onto speed 2 and add 1 Tablespoon of sugar every 30 seconds. when combined, scrape down the bowl and make sure no sugar remains on the butterfly. Add Vanilla then keep mixing at speed 2 until you can not feel any sugar in the meringue when you rub it between your fingers, a total of approximately 10 minutes.
6. Remove butterfly being careful not to spill any of the sugar that may be on it into the bowl. Fold in all other ingredients 15 seconds/speed 1.
7. Spoon heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture (no larger) on to the prepared baking trays
8. Put tray in oven and immediately turn off the oven and leave overnight without disturbing
9. Wake up in the morning, carefully peel cookies off the Aluminium foil and place into an airtight container and eat when needed! Ummm I always sneak a few in the morning (bad I know but I have to test to see if they are ready!!!!!)
Accessories you need
You can use any combinations of nuts and chocolate you like, just make sure that it adds up to 270g as this is the correct ratio of filling to mixture.
My favourites are:
120g Walnuts, 150g Dark Chocolate Chips
120g Macadamia Nuts, 150g Milk Choc Chips
You are only limited by your imagination!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free