- 100 g whole wheat grain
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry activated yeast
- 150 g unbleached bakers flour
- 150 g warm water
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic salt
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1 apple, & pear, peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup dates
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
Place whole wheat grains into TM bowl and mill for 1- 2 minutes on speed 9
Add all other dumpling ingredients and mix on speed 6 for 6 seconds
Set dial to closed lid position and then knead for 2 minutes on interval speed
Place dough into a slightly oiled bowl, cover and set aside to rise OR wrap dough in bread mat and set aside to rise until doubled in size
While bread is rising prepare filling by pulverising dates and apples/pears for 20 seconds on speed 9
Roll out risen dough and cut into 12 equal portions.
Place spoonful of fruit filling onto each dough portion and encase fruit by wrapping dough around filling to form a dumpling
Place each dumpling into individual silicon patty pans and arrange in Varoma dish and Varoma tray
Place 1 litre of water into TM bowl, set Varoma dish and tray into position and cook on Varoma Temperature for 30 minutes on speed 3
Serve warm with your favourite custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)