- 200 grams Milk Arrowroot Biscuit
- 60 grams sultanas
- 60 grams glace cherries, Quartered
- 395 grams Sweetened Condesed Milk
- 150 grams dark chocolate, Chopped
- 250 grams Shredded coconut
Crush biscuits in bowel 6 Speed, 15 Seconds until fine crumbs form. Set aside.
Add sultanas/cherries and toss to combine.
Heat condensed milk and chocolate in bowl 3Mins, 50℃, Speed 3 , until chocolate has melted to a smooth mixture.
Pour biscuit mixture biscuit crumb & fruit and mix to combine 1 min.
Return to a bowl and Chill for 10 mins, until slightly firm.
Place coconut in a shallow tray.
Divide chocolate mixture into 3 portions & Roll into logs.
Place a log in coconut and roll to coat.
Transfer to lined tray.
Continue with remaining mixture.
Chill logs for 10 mins, or until firm.
Prior to serving slice in discs.
FRUIT TRUFFLE LOGS
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL