- 180 g biscuits
- 100 g melted butter, homemade is nicest
- 70 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed is nicest
- 500 g cream cheese
- 400 g condensed milk, homemade is nicest
- candied lemon peel, for decoration
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Crush biscuits speed 9 20 secs
add melted butter and mix 6 sec speed 6, scrape sides and repeat
press in to a 20cm cake tin (or 4 mini cake tins)
- add cream cheese beat 30 secs speed 5
add condensed milk mix 30 secs speed 5
(scraping down when necessary)
add lemon juice mix 30 secs speed 5
Pour filling on chilled base and set in fridge for 6 hours approx or overnight
- Peel oranges
Cut into fine strips and put in saucepanCover with boiling water & soak 10 mins (drain and repeat x3
Last time cover with boiling water and boil on stove for 5 mins
Drain peel and set aside
Put 2 cups sugar in 2 cups boiling water, stir to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat to simmer and add peels. (simmer till white pith is translucent). Store peels in syrup in fridge if you want soft. Or allow them to dry and toss dried peel in additional sugar and store in airtight container till ready to use.
For more Cooking Ideas, Recipes and Tips check out my Business Page-
Thermie and Friends Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ThermieFriends/
Thermie and Friends Instagram - [color=blue]https://www.instagram.com/thermiefriendsjanine/[/color]
to make base
to make cheesecake
Candied lemon peel
as an alternative to candied peel, top with chocolate shavings, strawberries or whipped cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vanilla Slice - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Choccy Rocks - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix - Thermie and Friends
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Janine's Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry - Thermie and Friends