- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup Almonds raw
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed
- 3/4 cup dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup Goji Berries
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 5 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 whole flesh of young coconut
- 2 Mangos
- 2 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 cup coconut water
1. Add dry ingredients to Jug sp10 1min.
2. Add dates sp10 1 min (this will make a smooth crust, if you like it chunky just throw it all in together)
3. press mixture into springform tin (that has been lightly greased with coconut oil)& popinto the freezer.
1. grind nuts into a meal and then add coconut oil & mix until almost a butter like consistency - sp 6
2. add all other ingredients except Mangos and blend until smooth sp 10
3. pour half the mixture into the spring form tin and put in the freezer
4. add mango flesh to the jug and blend again on sp 10
5. pour on the top of the vanilla mix and place into the freezer until set.
6. Garnish with dollops of whipped coconut cream and goji Berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding