- 1 teaspoon Gelatin powder
- 40 grams Boiling water
- 250 grams fresh mango flesh, (plus extra for garnishing)
- 250 grams pouring (whipping) cream
- 3 egg whites, (85g)
- 60-100 grams raw sugar, (optional, adjust to taste)
- pinch of salt
8Recipe is created for
Add raw sugar to the mixing bowl and mill 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
Place boiling water into a separate small bowl and add the gelatin powder. Stir until dissolved.
Add mango flesh and dissolved gelatin into the TM bowl and puree 30 sec / speed 8. Empty TM bowl and set puree aside. Clean TM bowl and dry.
Insert butterfly. Add whipping cream into the mixing bowl and whip 10-30 sec / speed 4 or until thickened.
Remove butterfly. Empty TM bowl and set whipped cream aside. Clean TM bowl and dry.
Insert butterfly. Place egg whites and salt into the mixing bowl and whip 3½ min / speed 3.5, or until stiff peaks form.
Add reserved mango puree and whipped cream to the TM bowl and combine 20 sec / / speed 3.
Pour mousse into individual portion cups and leave in the fridge to chill and set. Garnish with freshly diced mango prior to serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Sweet Custard Buns