- 60 grams almonds
- 2 --- Mangos, large and ripe
- 225 grams Dried pitted dates
- 120 grams walnuts
- 2 level tablespoons agar agar powder, natural gelling agent made from seaweed
This recipe was adapted from my favourite cook book, 'Livwise' by Olivia Newton-John. All recipes in this book are delicious, and happen to be super healthy too. This conversion is for my sister-in-law who wants to make her mango tart perfect every time,
Mill almonds 7 seconds / speed 9. sprinkle on the bottom of a lined 20cm spring form cake tin or tart tin.
Blend mango flesh 15 seconds / speed 7, then set aside.
Chop dates and walnuts 10 seconds / speed 8. press into bottom of tart tin and pop in fridge.
Add 125 g of water and agar agar to clean bowl for 5 minutes.
Then stir 3 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2.
Working quickly, add 1/4 of the mango purée and blend for 3 seconds / speed 4. Add the remaining mango purée and blend for 15 seconds / speed 6.
Quickly poor over date base, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
will keep for up to 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge