- 260 grams medjool dates pitted, Pre-soaked and rinsed
- 170 grams walnuts or almonds, Pre-soaked and rinsed
- 220 grams raw cashews, Pre-soaked and rinsed
- 1 --- Lemon Juiced
- 70 grams coconut oil melted, Melt then measure
- 185 grams Coconut milk full cream
- 160 grams rice malt syrup or sweetener of choice, (Maple syrup or honey)
- 40 grams Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 80 grams medjool dates pitted & pureed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Lightly grease a muffin pan with coconut oil. Place a thin strip of baking paper over each individual muffin pan (with the edges coming up one of the sides). This is used to get the cheesecakes out once set.
2. Process nuts and dates for 1 minute/ speed 9 until it forms a loose dough (it should be wet enough that it sticks together when pressed). If the mixture is too dry, add another date or if the mixture is too wet, add more nuts. It may vary due to the size of your dates so have some extras handy just incase.
3. Using a tablespoon, add a spoonful of the base mixture to the bottom of the muffin pan pressing firmly with the back of the spoon. Place in freezer to set whe you continue with the recipe.
4. Add all the filling ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend for 40 seconds/speed 7. Taste and adjust coconut milk and lemon juice if needed. Also check the balance of your topping flavourings if you are combining them in the filling.
5. Pour filling evenly between all of the 12 cheesecake bases. Add fruit if you are using any then feeze until hard or overnight.
6. Pull on the baking paper tabs to release each cheesecake.
7. Before serving, take out the cheesecakes and let them sit for 5 mins.
2tbs Peanut butter, other fresh or frozen fruits, puree dates for caramel or berry coulis
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake