- 4 egg yolks
- 150 grams castor sugar
- 500 grams whole milk
- 250 grams heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 200 gram chocolate chips
- 7 drops Green Food Coloring
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine egg yokes and sugar and beat on speed 4 for 5 minutes or until pale and thick.
Add cream and milk and cook at 80c on speed 4 for 5 minutes.
Add food colour and peppermint and mix for 1 minute on speed 4
Pour into glass jug and refrigerate until completely cold.
once cold add chcocolate chips
Place in ice cream maker and churn as per the manufacturers instructions, usually about 25-30 minutes.
Serve now as a softserve or freeze for a couple hours to make it harder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE