- 250 g Packet of Malt o Milk Biscuits
- 125 g Butter softened
- lemon rind from 1 lemon
- 500 g cream cheese
- 170 g sour cream
- 170 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 3 eggs
1h 45minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place Lemon rind 30 seconds @ speed 10, repeat if needed
Place Cream Cheese (500g), Sour Cream (170g), Caster Sugar (170g) and Vanilla Bean Paste in
30 seconds @ speed 4, increase to speed 5 for a further 15 seconds.
Scrape down sides
mix for a further 30 seconds @ speed 4 or until smooth.
Turn on to seed 4 and Add Eggs one at a time processing till just combined.
Pour into prepared tin and place in the oven.
Bake at 160' for 50-60 minutes until just set, and centre wobbles slightly.
Allow to cool in oven for 2hrs with the door ajar. Refridgerate over night (or until completly cooled and set).
This is such an easy and yummy desert, everyone will love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet