- 500 grams full cream milk
- 1 tablespoon Gelatin powder
- 300 --- ml tub of cream
- 120 grams Nutella
- 70 grams raw sugar
- crushed nuts
- Ferrero Rochers
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Combine 100g milk and gelatin powder in small jug. Stir and set aside.
2. Place sugar in TM bowl, 10 sec, sp9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add remaining milk and nutella. Cook 4 minutes, 70 deg, sp3.
4. Add reserved gelatin mixture. Mix 30 seconds, sp3.
5. Add cream, mix 10 sec sp3.
6. Cool, then pour mixture into small dessert cups and refridgerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
7. Just before serving, top with crushed nuts and Ferrero Rocher.
*Allow mixture to cool to room temp before pouring into mould, this will help avoid seperation.
**Dessert cups used for this recipe hold 90ml.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Nutella Cookies
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- Chocolate speckled roulade
- Nutella Mini Donuts
- Nutella Fudge
- Variation Nutella Brioche (more printer friendly)