- 205 grams Oreo Biscuits, save 3 biscuits to sprinkle on top
- 50 grams melted butter
- 250 grams cream cheese blocks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 grams sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 120 grams cooking chocolate, Nestle Plaistowe
Recipe is created for
Heat oven to 160 degrees.
Blend Oreo biscuits 3 sec / speed 9. Add melted butter and combine 5 sec / speed 4. Use a 33l x 23w x 5d cm baking tray. Line with baking paper and then press mixture into the bottom of the tray.
Add chocolate and grate 10 sec / speed 6. Melt the chocolate 3 min / 50 degrees / speed 2.
Add all cheesecake ingredients to a mixmaster and mix until well combined. Add half of the mixture to the thermomix and combine with the chocolate mix 30 sec / speed 4.
Pour the chocolate cheesecake on the bottom. Then add the remaining cheesecake batter to the tray. This will layer your cheesecake. Then bake for 45 min. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Then cut into pieces.
Accessories you need
This cheesecake tastes great. It isn't overly sweet - don't let the Oreo biscuits turn you off.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk