THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 package Arnotts Milk Arrow
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 2 packages Philidelphia Cream heese
- 2 pinches Sea salt, Ground
- 300 g peanuts
- 6 pieces Fantails or similar, anything with chocolate and caramel
- 30 g Cottees Chocolate Flavouring, or similar
- 60 g Cottees Caramel Flavouring, or similar
- 1 sachet gelatin
- 100 g boiled water
- 1 can Condensed milk (395grm)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add butter, mix 90deg speed 2 for 2mins
- Add biscuits, mix speed 5 for 20secs
- Place mixture to tin, press until firm
- Put in the fridge while making the ceam filling
- Rinse bowl
- Disolve gelatin in boiled water, set aside to cool
- Add peanuts, mix speed 2 for 20secs then speed 9 for desired consistancy
- Add cream cheese, condensed milk, salt, fantails, 50g caramel flavouring and gelatin, mix speed 4 until smooth
- Pour mix onto cooled base
- Add chocolate flavouring with the rest of the caramel flavouring to the top of the cheesecake and swirl through with kebab stick or something similar
To make it less rich add 300 grams of thickened cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Kombucha Gummies
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- S'more slice
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Biscoff cheese cake