THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 235 g white rice
- 40 g Tapioca Pearls
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 125 g Nuttelex
- 180 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, or Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tin Pear Halves, thinly sliced
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add White Rice, Tapioca Pearls and Baking Powder to bowl.
Mill on Speed 9 for 90 seconds, or until the consistency of a fine flour.
1. Pre Heat oven to 160 degrees, and line a 20-22cm sprinform cake tin with baking paper.
2. Blend Nuttelex, Caster Sugar, Vanilla Speed 4, 1 minute until it looks nice and glossy and well combined.
3. Add 2 eggs and blend Speed 4, 40 seconds.
4. Add in the Gluten Free flour, and fold it through Speed 1.5, , 40 seconds.
5. Pour batter into cake tin, and arrange your thinly sliced pear halves on the batter - allow them to sit lightly on top of the batter, as they will sink into the cake during cooking, as the cake rises.
6. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour on 160 deg, until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting.
Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
Accessories you need
Tip: Save your Pear Syrup from the tinned pears, and drizzle it over the cake when serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pina Colada Style Sorbet
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Reuben Dip
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Grain free chocolate Brownies
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE