- 400 grams Full fat pouring or whipping cream
- 70 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs, Room temperature
- 100 grams white chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 36 fresh or frozen raspberries, More or less to taste
- Caster Sugar - extra, To caramelise top of brûlée
Recipe is created for
1. Place cream, vanilla, sugar and eggs into mixing bowl and mix 1 min/ speed 3.
2. Cook 15 mins/90 degrees/ speed 3 or until starting to thicken.
3. Add white chocolate to custard mix, blend 10 sec / speed 3.
4. Divide Rasberries between 6 ramekins.
5. Pour thickened custard mix into ramekins, over the raspberries.
6. Refridgerate at least 1-2 hours.
7. Sprinkle extra sugar on top of brûlées in a thick layer.
8. Caramelise tops with kitchen blow torch until Golden.
9. Serve immediately with extra raspberries if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza