- 10 medjool dates, (pitted and soaked for 5 minutes in hot water)
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp red maca powder
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla bean powder
- 1 cup shredded organic coconut
- 6 tbsp coconut magic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp Coconut Magic cocnut nectar
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 4 tbsp coconut magic coconut oil
- 2 tsp Coconut Magic Coconut nectar
- 1 pinch Vanilla bean powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put the dates, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cacao, maca and vanilla bean powder into the bowl until it is all combined. Forms into a soft dough like mixture. Gradually increase the speed to 9 for 45 seconds. Remove from the bowl and press into a loaf tin, spreading the mixture over the base of the tin. Place in the freezer while you prepare the cherry mixture.
Clean out the bowl.
CHERRY RIPE CENTRE
Process the coconut, cherries, coconut oil and nectar until well combined. This takes about 30 seconds on Speed 5 - gradually increasing to Speed 8. Take the loaf tin out of the freezer and our the cherry ripe mixture on top of the base. Smooth it over the base evenly. Return the loaf tin to the freezer.
Clean the bowl out.
Place the cacao powder, coconut oil, nectar and vanilla powder into the bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on Speed 7. Scrape down the sides.
Remove the slice from the freezer and pour the topping over the top of the coconut cherry centre, (you will need to spread quickly as the chocolate will start to set)return to the freezer for a few minutes before slicing into narrow pieces.
What to do
Before placing the base into the loaf pan, you can place some grease proof paper in the bottom or glad wrap. This will make it easier when removing to slice.
I slice this into four large bars or 8 smaller bars and place in an airtight container in the freezer. Or put into individual snap lock bags to store for quick access as a treat at work.
Not that it lasts that long.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake