- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 150 grams Sulphurfree dried cranberrys
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 30 grams Honey raw
- 50 grams cacao butter
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams cacao powder
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 level teaspoon Organic Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
Make coconut butter
Blend Shredded coconut and coconut oil for up to 3mins, spd 5 scraping down regularly until coconut liquifies.
Add remaining ingredients for 30secs sp5 until combined
Press into small lined tupperware container.
Chop Cacao butter 20secs sp8. Scrape down sides
Melt for 2mins Sp4 at 37deg, add remaining ingredients and mix well for 30 secs sp8, scrape down and blend again if necessary until combined.
Pour on top of Cranberry base and freeze for 30mins minimum before cutting and serving.
Honey may be substituted for Maple syrup, Rice malt syrup or Coconut nectar.
Cranberries may be subsituted with other dried fruits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart