- 225 grams Cashews
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 10 pieces dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 150 grams dates, pitted
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 125 grams Tahini butter or almond butter
- 125 grams Rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla powder
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt
- 36 grams cacao powder
- 120 grams coconut oil, liquid
- 60 grams Maple syrup
- 1 pinch himalayan pink salt, to sprinkle on top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 225 gms Cashew Nuts into bowl, place lid & measuring cup , 8-10 secs / speed 7-9
2.Add 40 gms dessicated coconut, and 5-6 secs/speed 9
3.Add 10 pcs pitted dates & 3 tbsp malt syrup , 10 secs/speed 9-10 ,until a sticky paste consistency is achieved
4. Pour mixture into tin lined with baking paper and freeze.
5. Place all ingredients for the caramel layer , 150 gms of pitted dates,60 gms coconut oil, 125 gms Tahini Butter,125 gms rice malt syrup,1 tbsp vanilla powder & pinch of pink himalyan salt into bowl, , 10-15secs/speed 7-10,until smooth & sticky paste consistency is achieved
6. Pouyr caramel paste into the base layer and freeze
7.Place 36gms cacao powder , 120 gms coconut oil, 60 gms mapke syrup into bowl,,5-8secs/speed 3
8. Pour chocolate mixture on top of caramel layer and sprinkle himalayan salt and freeze for 5 mins or until the chocolate layer has hardened , slice into desired bar size and serve
You may substitute Cashew nuts with macadamia or any preferred nuts as variation.
Create a raw cake for special occasions by using round cake tins and making 2-3 layers of the original recipe and making small balls with the caramel mixture & assorted nuts ( sunflower or pepitas) and dried fruit (goji berries) on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse