- 150 g cacao butter, (buttons)
- 60 g extra virgin coconut oil
- 75 g Raw Honey
- 60 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean powder, (or paste)
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt - fine grain, (or Celtic sea salt)
- 50 g Raw macadamias, (roughly chopped)
- 50 g Brazil Nuts, (roughly chopped)
- 35 g Goji Berries
- 35 g other dried organic fruit, (eg sour cherries, diced apricots, inca berries, blueberries)
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 30 g almond meal
- 15 g Dried coconut flakes, (or dried shredded coconut)
- 1 tbsp dried edible flowers
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cacao butter in TM bowl. Chop for 6 sec, speed 6.
Add coconut oil to TM bowl. Melt cacao butter with coconut oil for 5 mins, 40 degrees, speed 1. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Melt further 3 mins, 40 degrees, speed 1. Make sure cacao butter and coconut oil are fully melted before proceeding to next step.
Add honey, cacao powder, vanilla bean powder and salt. Mix for 30 sec, 40 degrees, speed 3.5
Add rocky mix to TM bowl (macadamias, brazil nuts, goji berries, other dried fruit, pumpkin seeds, almond meal, dried coconut flakes).
Mix for 30 sec, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 1.
Pour mixture into dish (approx 16cm x 12 cm) lined with baking paper.
Sprinkle flowers on top.
Place in fridge for at least an hour for chocolate to fully set.
Cut into slices and store in fridge.
Finishing it off
Accessories you need
1. Best to use organic dried fruit which doesn't contain added sulphites.
2. Dehydrate your almond pulp from almond milk making to use in this recipe.
3. Dried edible flowers can be bought from some health shops or other specialty shops eg ones that sell herbs or teas.
4. For TM31 users, heat at 37 degrees. May need an extra min or two to melt cacao butter and coconut oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls