- 200 g Frozen Strawberries and Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 250 g coconut milk
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 50 g chia seeds
- 20 g dark chocolate chips
- 30 g mixed nuts and seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add chozen berries and rice malt syrup to mixing bowl. Mix speed 3/100degrees/8min/MC off/Simmering Basket on lid for evaporation to occur.
Please note if using fresh berries, the cooking time should be halved. Set HALF mixture aside and allow 5 minutes to cool.
- Add coconut milk, vanilla bean paste to the remaining coulis in the mixing bowl. Mix speed 2/5 seconds.
- Add chia seeds and mix immediately speed 3/3 seconds. Pour chia mixture in to desired jars or containers per person/serve.
- Spoon the coulis mixture on top of each pudding. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Add dark chocolate, mixed nuts and seeds to the mxixing bowl. Chop speed 4/3 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Share Dukkah mixture amongst each pudding and refridgerate until chia has absorbed the liquid and is set. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Make a double batch of Chocolate dukkah to enjoy in Vitality balls or to coat sweets in.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding