THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 110 g almonds
- 60 g Shredded coconut
- 15 g cacao powder
- 60 g dates, soaked for 10 minutes
- 35 g coconut oil
- 320 g Cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 180 g dates, soaked for 10 minutes
- 240 g coconut cream
- 80 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 vanilla bean pod, seeds scraped
- 50 g cocoa butter
- 25 g Coconut Syrup
- 15 g cacao powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place almonds, shredded coconut and cacao powder in Thermomix bowl and mill for 20 seconds / speed 8
2. Add dates and coconut oil and mix for 40 - 50 seconds / speed 6
3. Press into a lined spring form cake tin and place in freezer to set for 15 - 30 minutes
1. Place cashews, dates, coconut cream, coconut oil, himalayan salt and vanilla seeds in Thermomix bowl and blend for 3 - 4 minutes / speed 8
2. Pour mixture onto prepared base and return to freezer for 1 - 1 1/2 hours to set
3. Once set, allow to sit on bench for a few minutes to soften slightly. Run a knife around edge and remove tin
1. Chop cacao butter into chunks and place in Thermomix bowl. Mill for 10 - 20 seconds / speed 8
2. Cook for 8 minutes / 37C / speed 2. Scrape down sides towards end of cooking time to ensure all is melted
3. Add coconut syrup and cacao powder and cook for another 7 minutes / 37C / speed 2
4. Mix for 10 seconds / speed 5 to ensure coconut syrup is evenly distributed
5. Place chocolate into a piping bag with a fine tip (or use a zip lock bag with a small corner cut off) and drizzle chocolate over frozen filling in different directions to form a lattice pattern or however you like it.
6. Return to freezer to set chocolate. Store in fridge or freezer
Will last longer in Freezer - cut pieces as required and keep in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Mango Chutney (Refined Sugar Free)