- 100 g good quality dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- pinch castor sugar
- handful unsalted pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- sea salt flakes
- edible dried rose petals
Pre-heat oven to 180oC
Spread the flaked almonds onto a baking tray and toast in oven for 2 minutes. Sprinkle sugar over almonds and return to oven for a further 1 minute.
Break chocolate into pieces and place in TM bowl. Grate 10seconds/speed 9.
Melt chocolate 8 mins/50 degrees/ speed 1. Scrape down side of bowl as required. Stir 1 minute/speed 1 (no heat) until temperature falls to 37 degrees (can take longer during hot weather).
Spoon melted chocolate onto baking tray in little disc shapes. While chocolate is still warm, scatter over almonds, pistachios, a little sea salt and some rose petals.
Chill in fridge for 15 minutes until set, then softly pry away from paper and serve.
Accessories you need
Work swiftly to add topping as dark chocolate sets quickly
Adapted from recipe by Nigel Slater
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)