- 200 g pitted dates
- 300 g Hot boiled kettle water
- 2 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 170 g Sugar white or raw
- 60 g Nuttelex
- 2 --- eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 170 g Gluten free self raising flour
- 250 g Spiral organic coconut milk, Use the thicker top part of the milk
- 200 g brown sugar
- 100 g Nuttelex
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced), and grease muffin trays with olive oil or nuttelex.
2. Place dates into the bowl, I always cut in half to make sure no pits
3. Add boiling water, heat for 5mins/100degrees/speed1, MC on. (You can use tap water) once finished, mix for 10sec/speed4 MC on. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl
4. Add bi carb soda, mix 3sec/speed2. Transfer date mixture into a jug or bowl. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
5. Place sugar into the mixing bowl and mill 10sec/speed 9
6. Insert butterfly, add butter and mix for 10sec/speed4. Scrape sides and mix for 1min/speed 4. Until well mixed (was quite runny)
7. Add eggs one at a time through hole in the mixing bowl while mixing at speed4. Mix till eggs are combined with butter/sugar mix. (was quite runny)
8. Remove butterfly. Add vanilla bean paste, gluten free self raising flour and date mixture combine for 5sec/speed4. Scrape sides with spatula and repeat if it hasn't mixed properly. Mixture looks quite runny.
9. Pour into greased muffin tins, fill till about 1/2cm from top and bake for 20-30 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Cool puddings for 2-3minuted then transfer onto wire rack so they don't sweat.
(You could always steam muffins in varoma as well)
10. Into the mixing bowl add the thickest part of the coconut milk (doesn't matter if you use the runnier part too), add brown sugar, butter and vanilla bean paste. Cook for 5minutes/80degrees/speed4 MC on. Cook a further few minutes if you rather a thicker sauce
Pudding/ Muffin Preparation
Serve with Dairy free soy icecream or another type of icecream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Vegan Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Grain free chocolate Brownies
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe