- 250 grams pouring (whipping) cream, (whipping cream)
- 100 grams Dulce de leche (you can use more or less), you can use my recipe "Argentinian Dulce de Leche"
1. Put the butterfly in the TM and pour cream in.
2. Close lid and whip cream until stiff (please check it does not become butter like)
3. Pour or spoon DULCE DE LECHE into cream and whip for a quick 5 to 10 seconds on speed 4.
All done, you can now use it to decorate your favourite cake or use as filling for cream puffs, pastries etc. Please store in fridge.
The quatities can be modified according to each ones taste. So you can add more Dulce de Leche if prefered darker and sweeter.
The photo is the ARGENTINIAN DULCE DE LECHE CREAM that i used to fill and decorate the "Magic Bean Cake"
Dulce De Leche CREAM
Can be used as filling for cakes, cream puffs, pastries or added to icecream, spread on bread/toast, and used beautifully on cakes (like caramel)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan