- 200g Medjool Dates (approx 13)
- 165g Coconut Nectar or Brown Rice Syrup
- 125g Full Fat Coconut Milk (or Coconut Cream)
- 1tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Pinch Salt (use 1/4 or tiny bit more depending how salty u want it)
1. Weigh all ingredients into the TM bowl.
2. Whizz speed 6-7 for 10 seconds.
3. Scrape down and whizz again speed 7 for 10-20 seconds until you have a smooth consistency.
(from the www.feastingonfruit.com website)
This silky sweet Vegan Date Caramel Sauce has just 5 ingredients and creates the most decadent, silkly, rich Vegan Date Caramel Sauce, perfect for dipping or drizzling!
I dipped bananas in this and then dipped them in chocolate and put in freezer - a DF GF great snack!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce
- Dutch Honey Cake