- 300 g chocolate, biscuits
- 125 g melted butter
- 200 g white chocolate
- 500 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 300 g sour cream
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
4h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking 1h 10min
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 160c.
2. Process biscuits until fine - Speed 8 about 2 seconds. Remove from bowl.
3. Melt butter - 50deg -1 minute-speed4. (No need to clean the bowl as the biscuit will be added back to this.)
4. Add biscuit crumbs and combine - speed 4 for about 20 - 30 seconds. Until well mixed.
5. Spoon into an unlined/ungreased 22cm springform tin. Use the back of the spoon to help flatten and smooth so you have an even base. Bake in oven for 10 - 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
6 Clean and thoroughly dry bowl for melting chocolate.
7. Add chocolate and grate speed 8 - 30 seconds. Melt at 50deg for approx 2 minutes on speed 3.
8. Add remaining ingredients and combine on speed 6 for a few seconds then reduce to speed 4 until combined. Do not overmix, a slightly lumpy look is ok.
9. Pour into cooled tin and bake in oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
10. When cooked turn oven off, leave cake in the oven with the door ajar to allow it to cool for about 1 hour.
11. Move to the fridge and let it chill to set at least 2 hours. l leave mine overnight.
12. Serve at room temperature with fresh cream and fruit.
Arnotts Ripple biscuits are ideal for the base.
Chop cream cheese slabs up a bit to help distribute.
Decorate with fresh flowers and a sprinkle of icing sugar for a decorative touch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)