- 270 grams coconut milk, (I use a tin of Ayam Brand- perfect amount!)
- 270 grams pineapple juice
- 2 bananas, halved (approx 100g), (if using frozen, ensure they are in 1 inch pieces)
- 100 grams white rum, (I use Bacardi)
- 350 grams ice cubes
Blend all ingredients on speed 8 for 25 seconds or until smooth.
Pour into glasses and enjoy!
This recipe can easily be adjusted by halving or doubling the ingredients, or modifying the type of or amount of milk, juice,banana, or rum - depending on your taste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Lemon Drink
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Crusty Loaf