Forum Cooking with Bade Cover on

9 posts | Last post

Will be looking forward for the feedback after your review.
Regards
John

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. We have not had any issues with all our inhouse testing on this recipe, but we will review it.

Kind Regards

Thermomix Head Office

Hi again Deni cooked the Chicken and Capsicum Sauce with Rice yesterday and the chicken held together for the first 90minutes the second 90minutes it started to fall apart 10minutes in, by 30minutes it was totally shredded only cooked for 60minutes as chicken was cooked turned the speed down to half for last 30minutes, I will have to admit it still tasted good see photo attached.
PS. Could Thermomix in Australia please explain why this is so ????

Chicken and CapsicumChicken and Capsicum

Thanks for the feed back Deni, I will be trying the Chicken and Capsicum over the weekend and will review it when I've done it.
Cheers

My sister made this chicken and capsicum and followed the recipe to a T and it turned out mushy using the blade cover.

Thank you for the response, cooked meatballs In Tomato Sauce as per recipe in TM5, and they turned out perfect.

Hi John

All recipes on our Cookidoo site have been triple tested to ensure that they do work and meals are not over cooked.

Kind Regards

Thermomix Head Office

Has anybody cooked a recipe using the blade cover, recipe says cook for 90 minutes then cook for a further 90 minutes is this correct and does it over cook the meal ????
Regards
John