- 2 fillets of bass or cod (120 g)
- 4 small potatoes
- 1 brown onion
- 1 red pepper
- 100 g light cream
- Parsley & salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Put the capsicum and onion into the Varoma. Add 500g of water to the Thermomix bowl and cook for 8 minutes, speed 2, 100 °. Drain the water, then add the capsicum, salt, cream and mix for 10 seconds at speed 10.
Set the coulis aside and put 500g of water into the bowl . Slice the potatoes thickly & place into the Varoma with the french beans. Cook for 18 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1, then add the fish to the Varoma and cook for a further 8 minutes.
Serve the fish with the potatoes, french beans and a drizzle of coulis.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn