- 2 fillets of bass or cod (120 g)
- 4 small potatoes
- 1 brown onion
- 1 red pepper
- 100 g light cream
- Parsley & salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Put the capsicum and onion into the Varoma. Add 500g of water to the Thermomix bowl and cook for 8 minutes, speed 2, 100 °. Drain the water, then add the capsicum, salt, cream and mix for 10 seconds at speed 10.
Set the coulis aside and put 500g of water into the bowl . Slice the potatoes thickly & place into the Varoma with the french beans. Cook for 18 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1, then add the fish to the Varoma and cook for a further 8 minutes.
Serve the fish with the potatoes, french beans and a drizzle of coulis.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy