- Whole Snapper
8Recipe is created for
- 800g - 1kg 40cm whole snapper gutted, descaled and rinsed
- 4 parsley sprigs – leaves only,
- ½ Lemon, thinly sliced
- Minced garlic / or garlic minced previously in Thermie
- ½ onion thinly sliced
- Rock salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 500g water
- Score snapper on both sides
- Insert garlic, parsley and onion into each slit
- Add left over onion, parsley, lemon slices, and garlic into the cavity of the fish.
- Place fish into the Varoma dish – setting aside the tray.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice
- Add the water into the jug, add lid and place Varoma dish on top with its lid on.
- If fish is slightly too big cut the tail off so the lid fits nicely
- Set the Thermomix to Varoma, 30 minutes, Speed 2.
- Once complete – place the Varoma dish on a plate to stop juices from dripping
- Place on table to serve
- Serve with your favourite salad or vegetable medley from the everyday cookbook
- Enjoy and watch out for bones!
Please Note: Image is courtesy of Google - I forgot to take a photo before eating it!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase