THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 2 teaspoons Whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoons mirin
- 2 x 150 gram Salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 150 grams snow peas, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Tamari (or soy sauce)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine miso, mustard and mirin. Coat salmon and set aside to allow to marinade for 5-10mins.
Add 500g of water to the TMX bowl. Place salmon in Varoma and in position. Cook for 12 mins, Varoma, speed 2.
When done, add veggies to the bottom layer of the Varoma and place salmon and veggies back in position. Cook for a further 5 mins, Varoma, speed 2.
While steaming, toast sesame seeds in a dry pan and set aside. And combine sesame oil and tamari in a small bowl.
Serve salmon and veg, drizzled with the tamari mixture and sprinkled with the sesame seeds.
Accessories you need
Tamari can be swapped for soy sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- Chicken & Asparagus Lasagna