- 2 eggs
- 2 salmon portions
- 8 brussel sprouts, cut in halves
- 1/2 Large, sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 bunch silverbeet, roughly sliced
- 1tbs mini capers
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- lemon wedges to serve, optional
- fresh dill to garnish, optional
- few oilves, optional
- cracked pepper & salt to taste
Place eggs into the rice basket, & place water to cover the eggs.
Place the Varoma on top with sweet potato & brussel sprouts. Place the salmon on top on the flat tray.
Cook for 15 mins Varoma temperature, speed 2, check the salmon & veggies if they are cooked to your liking remove & keep warm in the thermoserver, otherwise just place silverbeet leaves into the varoma & steam for 4- 5mins Varoma temperature speed 2.
Place silver beet leaves onto serving plate, scatter with sweet potato, brussel sprouts & flaked salmon. Peel eggs & cut into quaters & place on top of salad with scattered capers & red onions & any optional extras you have chosen.
WINTER NICOISE STYLE SALAD
Accessories you need
Option serve with your favourite thermie mayo or salsa verde.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs