- 240 g coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Large Frozen Banana
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 Handful of Frozen Mango
- 240 g filtered water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add everything to the Bowl 1 Minute, Speed 10
Repeat if needed
Add extra Banana, Mango or desired fruit
I also added 1 tsp of Happy Hormones Powder and a pinch of Changing Habits Probiotics
nstead of Coconut oil use Ghee
Instead of Baby snich and Mango use 1 Avocado
Instead of Coconut Milk use desired milk
Garnish with Coconut Flakes or extra Banana, Mango or other AIP approved fruit
AIP Approved Fruit
ie:apple, apricot, banana, bearberry, bilberry, blackberry, blood orange, blueberry, cantaloupe, cherry, coconut, crabapple, cranberry, custard apple, date, dragonfruit, fig, grapefruit, grapes, guava, honeydew, kiwi, lemon, lime, lychee, mandarin, mango, mulberry, nectarine, orange, passionfruit, pawpaw, peach, persimmon, pineapple, plantain, plum, pomegranate, quince, raspberry, strawberry, tangelo, tangerine, watermelon,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Viking Loaf
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- Paleo Bombs